SEATTLE

Over the superbowl weekend I went to Seattle to see a friend, Sooyoung, who I met in the beginning of my year and of course I came to to explore the city as well. And I have to say after Chicago, Seattle is definitely one of my favorite cities here in the U.S. But maybe I got a bit influenced by the great weather. It was so nice after a rainy week in Texas! And I had the most amazing stay ever! Sooyoung's friends offered me to stay in their flat in the middle of downtown on level 19! What a view. I think I found my dream apartment! We started my days in Seattle with a visit of the Pike Place Market. So many delicious food! And lots of fish smell haha! Next to the Pike Place Market you can find the first Starbucks and also the Gum Wall.. I wonder who invented that wall. I went up to the Columbus tower to get a view of Seattle and it's so pretty with all the mountains in the background. Otherwise we just went to the Space Needle went to the public library and hang in Capital Hill.











Kommentare:

  1. Tolle Fotos!!
    xx Lia
    http://liaslife92.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, das sieht alles so so toll aus. Da bin ich glatt ein bisschen neidisch auf den schönen Trip ;-)

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    AntwortenLöschen